The menu is official for our winter 2018 beer dinner featuring Founders Brewing CO.! We still have some tickets so give us a call at 717.337.2719 or email email@example.com for additional info or to reserve your space! Check out the menu courses below:
- Endive Salad w/ pine nuts, citrus vinaigrette (All Day IPA)
- Pork Pate, house made crackers, cheese (Centennial IPA)
- Portuguese Seafood Chowder (Doom IPA)
- Hibiscus Jello Intermezzo
- Coffe & Ancho Chili Pulled Short Rib, soda bread, shredded beets (Breakfast Stout Nitro)
- Panko & Almond-Crusted Chicken, port and raspberry gastrique, pea and mint puree (Rubaeus)
- Root Beer Glazed Pork Belly, apple fennel slaw (Dirty Bastard)
- Black Pudding & Rhubarb Jam, honey oat soda bread (Canadian Breakfast Stout)
We’ve got all kinds of great gift ideas for the whiskey/beer/Garryowen-lovers in your life. Merchandise of a wide variety, Whiskey Passports, Beer Steins & beer can glasses, gift cards, and don’t forget tickets for our upcoming Beer Dinner in January – featuring Founders Brewing Company!
Call us with any questions or for more info at 717-337-2719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We’re coming up on our Free Will Brewing CO. Beer Dinner! Join us on November 9th, 2017 for 7 courses of carefully selected ales and paired courses from our Kitchen. Tickets are 84.00/ea and include all food, all beer, all tax, and gratuity! Find the menu details below, and please email email@example.com with any questions!
Crispy Polenta, Caponata, Crispy Shallots
Ham, 63-degree egg, Crispy Potato Threads, Pea puree, Hollandaise
-Cloudy w. a Chance of Charcuterie-
Smoked Trout Tartine with Horseradish Cream, Capers, Dill, Pickled Red Onion
Irish Soda Bread w. a Beer/Bacon/Onion Jam
Pork Belly with Fennel and Apple Slaw, Cope’s Corn Puree, Suateed Mushrooms
-DC Provisional Funk Sour Cherry-
Lemon & Mint Sorbet
Spice-rubbed Flank Steak, Chimichurri, Recado Fingerlings, Charred Scallion
Cold-Brewed Coffee Pot du Creme w. Salted Caramel
-C.O.B. Brown Ale-